Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

clueless

I feel anxious today.. I don't exactly felt like this before.. It's like an atomic bomb wanting to explode within my chest and the problem is I really don't know what it is, or should I say who is it. Is there's something wrong with me? Do I forget something important? or I just can't manage to suppress an indulgent smile. Why is this happening to me? I'm so clueless..

But my alter ego speaks to me..

"Be strong and always attempt the things that you truly believe in, even if you you are not 100% sure of the outcome. Regardless of how things turn out, your true strength lies in the fact that you took action on your belief. If at times you feel reluctant to move forward, remember the possibilities of a negative outcome will only make you stronger on your next effort."

ah! whatever it may be.. I should stop thinking and may be, back on my mind, it will come.


"Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else."
-Les Brown

No comments: