Greetings!
If you have ever been to the Vancouver Island Parksville Kingdom Hall, you have probably met Digger!
-Cute story !
This is a true Story!
My husband and I attend the Oceanview Congregation in Parksville, BC.
At the end of each Sunday morning and Tuesday evening meeting, at the Kingdom Hall Entrance, there sits an elderly Golden Lab, named "Digger". Some brothers and sisters give him a pat or a scratch behind the ears, and some routinely bring him "doggie treats"!
I was told by one brother that "Digger" has been coming to the Kingdom Hall, since it was built about 13 years ago! I affectionately call him our "theocratic dog".
Tonight, after the meeting, we were told by one sister, that she followed Digger home one day to find out where he lived, and she met with his owners! The owners said to her "Yes -- we haven't celebrated Christmas with Digger for quite some time, since he's become one of Jehovah's Witnesses!"
I thought this was priceless and had to pass it on!!!
Love, Janice.From: Susan M suzi_mom@hotmail. com
No comments:
Post a Comment